June 3, 2014

Pictures and Words That Will Creep You Out (Not For The Fainthearted)

The following words and expressions were brought right out from the imagination of a horror film, novel or scenario in mind.

They have been sourced from different parts of the web. I want to warn you that you should not proceed if you are faint-hearted!

1.Good Night?
Thedomovoi.wordpress.com
2. Sleeping Wakefulness!
Keepsmilingg.wordpress.com
3. Buried?
nerve.com
4. Baby Laughter.
Moms.popsugar.com
5. Sleeping Alone?
Thoughtcatalog.com
6. Where's the Toddler?
nbcnews.com
7. Open Doors?

creepypasta.wikia.com
8. What Time?!
dailymail.co.uk
9. Intruder?
mandatory.com
10. Blink?!
vampyrefangs.wordpress.com
11. Under My Bed!
I begin tucking him into bed and he tells me, “Daddy check for monsters under my bed.” I look underneath for his amusement and see him, another him, under the bed, staring back at me quivering and whispering, “Daddy there’s somebody on my bed.”
kulfoto.com
12. From The Mirror!
merrypad.com
13. Scratches On The Wall
noblerealms.org
14. Another Hand!
barnorama.com
15. Visitors?
barnorama.com
16. Whisper!
psychonaticus.blogspot.com
17. Buried!
athrilleraday.blogspot.com
18. Is That Mom?
cnn.com